Agroforestry for the transition towards sustainability and bioeconomy
May 18th-20th, 2020
Nuoro, Sardinia - Italy
We are glad to announce the 5th European Agroforestry Conference (EURAF 2020): Agroforestry for the transition towards sustainability and bioeconomy. The conference will take place in Nuoro, Sardinia (Italy), from the 18th to the 20th of May 2020.
EURAF 2020 is promoted by EURAF, the European Agroforestry Federation in collaboration with several Italian and local partners. This event will provide an important opportunity to exchange scientific ideas and results on agroforestry and discuss new and emerging directions in research and practice in the sector.
EURAF 2020 call for abstracts is now open!
The scientific committee welcomes contributions in the form of structured abstracts under the following Agforestry topics:
- Climate change (adaptation and mitigation)
- Enhancing ecosystem services provision by agroforestry systems
- Biodiversity, and wildlife management
- Quality food products and certification
- Wildfire prevention
- Innovations toward innovative agroforestry systems
- Managing Mediterranean agro-silvopastoral systems
- Education, information sharing, and awareness raising in agroforestry
- Rural tourism
Please, remember that the deadline for abstracts submission is on the 15th of December 2019.
For more detailed information, please visit the conference website www.euraf2020.eu